Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Busy June

I had planned a busy June, but it was going to be doing things like scrapping and quilting, not sitting in a hospital room, but plans change.  For those of you who are friends and family that follow this blog, Sharla is doing much much better and we hope to have her home soon.  But in the mean time I have gotten a little scrapping done and today I'm going to show you what I've done.

First up using June Templatetopia by North Meets South Studios and Rescue Me by Trixie Scraps Designs is my Tucker misses his Shar Shar page.  And he really does miss her!  I love the big photo templates, and this set is really wonderful.


Next up is a layout I did using Trixie Scraps Designs' Gotta Get It pieces called King of the Pride. Now talk about fun, I love these pieces.  The colors are rich and deep and she did a wonderful job with the elements.  I used some photos we took at Arbuckle Wilderness a couple of years ago.


And last for today is a layout I made using Bratitude pieces by Trixie Scraps Designs. This is a great kit to scrap those bratty kid pics and so much more.  I love the papers in this one, they are simply awesome!!!!  I used a photo of a brat I know, Angela.  Ohhhh ok she really isn't that much of a brat, but she has her moments.


I would suggest you head out and pick up the kits for your stash soon!!!!  They are all wonderful and I know you will be able to do lots with them!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!