Monday, April 29, 2013

So Much....

Ok April has sped by so fast. I swear I've started to post layouts 2 or 3 times, but then get distracted...squirrel. Yes I'm easily diverted. But today I'm going to show you layouts I've made using Trixie Scraps Designs kits. And she has had some great ones this month. First up is April Templatetopia and Heart of a Friend Bundle. Templatetopia is always a good deal, so you want to hurry and pick it up before it goes away.

Second up is Prima Ballerina a beautiful kit that is perfect for all your dance photos.  It is a wonderful combination of pinks and grays that really looks sophisticated.



Now for my favorite kit and probably my most favorite layout in a long time. The kit is It's Her Birthday and it is so bright and cheery.  I also used April Templatetopia.



And my last layout uses It's Her Birthday as well.  And features the same birthday girl, just one year later.  I love the mix of colors in this kit, they really go with so many things.


Now make sure you head over to Trixie Scraps Designs' store as soon as possible and pick up all of these wonderful kits!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!