Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tricky Tricky and more

I know I've been bad about blogging, but it has been a busy year so far. But the good news is Sharla is out of the boot...YEAH, but she is still using a walker because her leg and ankle are weak. But she is doing more more which is great. Hopefully she will be back to normal soon. Today I'm going to show you some layouts I've made recently. The first is from a new release by North Meets South Studios (aka Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Connie Prince) call Tricky Tricky and Tricky Tricky Templates. I will admit when I first saw the kit I was a little daunted because I don't have any magic photos, but then I thought what other thing were called magic and love came to mind. So here is my layout featuring Tom and Mecca. I'm not sure any of us really thought it would still be going strong after 25 years, but that is why it is magic.

   
Next up I had a template by Moments Scrapped called Lovin' the Circles and I thought it would pair perfectly with Change Your Fate a collab by Trixie Scraps Designs and Britt-ish Designs. I love the rich colors in this kit and it is so much fun to use. I picked some pictures of my favorite model...Callie taken with her mustang.

   
You really need to head over to Trixie Scraps Design Store because right now she is having a BOGO sale on Tricky Tricky, buy the kit and get 50% off of the Tricky Tricky Templates. Hopefully I will be back later this week with another quilt top finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!