Saturday, December 22, 2012

Auld Lang Syne

Ok, I'm getting a little better, this kit was just released yesterday and I'm blogging about it today.  It has been a rough week, Sharla's leg is still swelling and they say if it doesn't go down she will have to go back into the hospital.  And on top of that I've gotten a wonderful winter cold.  We're doing ok, but we both just want to sleep.  But before I went to sleep yesterday I created a page with Auld Lang Syne a new kit by North Meets South Studios (aka Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Connie Prince). I have to say I love the colors and elements in this one. It is prefect for scrapping your New Year's Eve photos and so much more.

I have decided rather than set goals or resolutions for 2013, I want to focus on things that bring me joy. So that is what I scrapped about. My year of joy is going to be filled with things like photography, quilting, scrapping and of course doggie kisses. Will it have more sure, I plan on trying to do something joyful everyday. I loved the 2013 hanging element and all the flowers in this kit. It was just so much fun to use.


Make sure you head over to Trixie Scraps Design Store and pick up Auld Lang Syne, you will love it as an addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!