Friday, October 5, 2012

October Templatetopia

Happy Friday all, I hope you're having a wonderful Fall!!! We are supposed to have our first cold front and I can't wait!!!!! But that is not what I'm here to talk about today. No it is time for the next installment in Templatetopia and it is October Templatetopia. This is always such a great deal, you get 16 templates for $3.99. And this month the ladies created some great ones. Here is a linked preview of them.
I used Remembering You as well as the template to create a layout I really love. First I love that kit (the colors are perfect) and the template made it so easy to get a great layout.
So make sure you head over to Trixie Scraps Design Store and pick up October Templatetopia and maybe even Remembering You while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!