Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thankful

Happy Sunday all, can you believe that February is almost over? It has just flown by for me. Today I am going to show you layouts I made with a kit called Thankful and the add-on to Thankful. They were created by Mom 2 Moo Designs and have such wonderful colors and elements.

My first layout I did for the Word of the Week challenge and I had to use the word "entourage". At first I struggled a little, and then I realized I do have an entourage. They are short and furry, but they still love to hang with me.

My second layout is Callie and Uncle King George. I really love all the flowers in this kit and add-on, they were great fun to use. I also love the richness of the colors.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Thankful, it will be a great addition to your stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!