Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bouncing Beach Balls

Happy Wednesday all, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.  Maybe you've been to the beach and gotten lots of great photos.  Well then I have the perfect new kit for you from Scraps by Andrea, and it is call Bouncing Beach Balls. Bright colors, great elements, perfect for those beach photos!!!

My first layout is Cole at the beach at Nag's Head. He attempted boogie boarding and then just settled on playing in the sand. I love the sand splat in this kit, and well as cute beach ball.
My second layout is Callie on the same trip, but she is out in the waves (although it was the end of summer, so it was pretty cold). The bright colors in this kit just scream sunshine to me, and I love the stitched sun!!!
So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Bouncing Beach Balls soon, because for the month of June Andrea's store is on sale for 50% off, and you can't beat that deal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!