Friday, May 13, 2011

Punked

Hey all, I'm going to show you some layouts I made with a kit called Punked by The Scrappy Kat. It is a wonderful kit that is based on steampunk. And I love the mix of colors and elements because they can go from simple to elegant.

Both of my layouts feature Mr. Cole. For those of you who don't know he will be graduating high school in just a few weeks. I can't believe it, he should still be a little kid. I really love the gears in the kit.
My second layout is Cole again, I love his smile in this photo. I did it as part of a lyric challenge and I was really struggling with the song and decided to only take a very very small part of it.
Punked is a great kit that will be a great addition to your stash, so make sure you pick it up soon at the Stuff to Scrap store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!