Monday, April 25, 2011

Paradise and a Freebie

Happy Monday all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I know I had a very nice one, thanks to Tom and Mecca for a wonderful lunch. Today I'm going to show you a layout I made using a new kit by Digi-design by Nicole called Paradise and it's matching Paradise Solid Papers. She design this kit in advance of her upcoming trip to Hawaii and it is perfect for those summer and vacation photos. I also made a freebie for you from the kit.

The first layout is Callie and one of her friends on a trip to Austin. And they were really ready for those summer days. I love the bright colors of this kit, they work well with lots of different things.

I took the frame with the string of flowers off of that layout and saved it as a freebie for you. You can click on the preview to download it and as always, feel free to leave a comment.

I think you should head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Paradise and Paradise Solid Papers because it is 30% off this week. And on Tuesday Nicole will have For the Love Kit and Quick Pages on sale for $2.00 Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice!! Thank-u.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!