Saturday, February 12, 2011

Our Love Story & A Freebie

Happy Saturday all, I hope everyone is having a great day!!!! I know I am, because it is finally getting warmer here. The snow is fun to look at, but boy is it cold. And all the days off/working from home have really screwed with my scrapping schedule. But I'm getting back on track, now I've got to get into a better blogging mode. But for right now I'm going to show you some layouts I made with a new kit by Scraps by Andrea called Our Love Story and it is a wonderful kit. The colors are red, blue, cream and brown which work so well with all kinds of layouts.

My first layout is Cole and Danni at Christmas. They are on the couch playing Angry Birds, and all snuggled up together. I used the blues and browns on this one, because I love that color combination. I made did a photo treatment to make the photos match more.

My second layout is of Tom and Mecca on Christmas day as well. They wanted a family shot and then we did a couple of just the two of them. Of course it is hard to get good photos when your kids are outside of the camera range making you laugh!!! But I really like this one. I love the blue and red combination as well. Ok I just love the whole kit!!!

I took one of the clusters from the first layout and adapted into a freebie for you. The image below is linked so just click and download. I hope you enjoy the freebie and feel free to leave a comment.

Don't forget to check out Andrea's Blog so you can visit my other CT members and see what kind of goodies they may have for you. Also the kit is on sale for $2.50 this week, so make sure you head over to the store and pick up Our Love Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!