Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More to Show

Ok I have lots to show you, several kits by Victoria Feemster and more from Polka Dot Plum designers. Plus a few other layouts I've done for other challenges. So I'm just going to jump in and show you what I've done.

My first layout is a kit by called His Day by Victoria Feemster and is the perfect kit for those boy's birthday pictures. I used a photo taken of Cole on his birthday, we actually surprised him this year, it has been very hard to do that for the last couple of years.

My second layout is using Victoria's companion kit called Her Day and I used a picture of Sharla from Christmas. I loved the little birthday hat and thought it was just perfect for the photo (hehehe).

Next up is another kit by Victoria (she's been very busy) called Celebrate USA which is a 4th of July kit. Sharla was willing to pose in the backyard with her new t-shirts for the 4th. I ended up doing two layouts with this kit. The first is her and Tucker.

The second layout is her and Cooper. I did this one for a quote challenge. I love the colors in this kit and just wanted to play with it some more.

Next up is a kit called Pitter Patter Bundle and I used a baby picture of Cole. It is from his sucker day, we were trying to get him to crawl so we put a sucker just out of reach, and he managed to get to it. This is his victory shot.

My last layout for Victoria (for now) is with her new kit called Botanical Bliss and Botanical Bliss Word Art and this is a wonderful kit. All of her kits are great, but I really love this one. The photo I used is Cooper in the Bluebonnets last year.

Ok I know I said I would do more, but I'm just too tired, so this is it for today. I'll try to come back tomorrow and do another bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!