Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lone Star

Hi all, I'm here today to show you a kit by Seal Scraps called Lone Star Collab and it's perfect to scrap all your western pictures! The Old West conjures up images of cowboys, horses, cacti, and Texas wildflowers. This kit has that and so much more, plus versatile stars throughout! Ideal for pictures of your cowboys or cowgirls or for trips to the southwest, you'll love the fun colors and elements this kit provides.

My first layout is Cole when he was either one or two (we're still debating which birthday it was). But he looks so cute in his hat. I love the little felt boot and hat element and I thought they were perfect for his layout, not to mention the barbed wire.

My second layout is Mecca wearing Tom's hat. It was taken at my old house, but I'm not sure exactly when, but it made me smile, so I just had to scrap it. I love the bluebonnet element and just had to use it too.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Lone Star Collab soon, and if you've not been to Texas, come for a visit so you can have lots of pictures to scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!