Sunday, June 6, 2010

Playground Pleasure & Freebie

It was a beautiful but hot weekend here in Texas and as much fun as going to the playground might have sounded, I didn't do it. Nope I'm here to show you some things created with a new kit by Digi Designs by Nicole called Playground Pleasure. It is such a fun kit perfect perfect to scrap those pictures of your children at the park. But don't stop there... with it's fun embellishments and fun pattern papers, it's easy to use for any outdoor picture. Plus there is a freebie at the end.

My first layout is Sharla and Angela swinging at the park last December. It was beautiful day and we just went to be outside and we had a blast. As you can see, Sharla decided she had to play some too. I love the swing element and the little kid elements.

Next us is Callie trying to get Tucker and Cooper to go down the slide at the park across the street from the house. It was while the house was being built and we were visiting to check the progress and she just has to try. For future reference they don't like it much. I love kits like this that have lots of elements like flowers and ribbons so you can do so much with it.

My freebie is a cluster frame for you. Make sure you head over to Nicole's Blog so you can see all the different freebies by her team (they are way cute).

The preview is linked so you just have to click on it to download. And I love hearing your comments, so don't hesitate to leave one. The kit is on sale this week for 30% off, so head over and get it now.

3 comments:

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!