Monday, June 14, 2010

Such A Square

Yeah, I'm talking about Sharla...hehehe...just kidding, it is a new template set by Modern June Creations and it is available at DSM, Scrapable and Ginger Scraps. The templates might be "square" but they are so easy to use and a great way to make quick yet beautiful layouts.

My first layout I used her American Honey kit and photos for Mom with Callie and Cole on Mother's day. It was hard to get good photos because they were laughing so much. In fact Cole laughed more during photos than he did during the game we played and we laughed a lot then.

My second layout is Callie and Honey and I used her kit Soul Sister to make this one. I love this template set because it really focuses on paper.

You should head over to DSM, Scrapable or Ginger Scraps and pick up the template pack Such A Square this week while it is on sale for 20% off. And I'll be back later this week with more layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!