Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lots to Show

Happy Wednesday, all...I hope each of you is having a wonderful week. It's going to be a hectic one for me, so I'm going to try and show you several things in this post. Starting with 3 new kits by Victoria Feemster, then one by Sherry Ferguson, and then some stuff. So grab your popcorn and start scrolling.

My first layout is Cooper using a new kit by Victoria called Apple of My Eye. It is a bright whimsical kit, that is perfect to show off the apple of your eye. I love the greens and reds in this kit and thought they showed off Cooper wearing the sweet pea costume quite nicely. I saw the costume the other day and thought about putting it on him again, but it is a little hot.

Next up is another new kit by Victoria called Unordinary Girl and I'm sure ya'll can guess whose photo I chose for this kit. Yeah it is the one and only Callie Yetal....who is that, well I've not gotten the whole story but it is Callie and something she did on facebook. The picture was taken on Mother's Day. I really love the colors of this kit, they are bright and really pop on the page.

The last new kit by Victoria is called BBQ & S'mores and I used a photo of Tom grilling on Mother's Day a couple of years ago. He as gotten good at grilling. The kit is packed with all kinds of fun stuff for any type of outdoor cooking.

Next is a kit by Sherry Ferguson called Ocean Wonder that is perfect for those pool and beach photos. I love the elements, they are just fun, especially the mermaids. I used a photo of Callie in Malcolm's pool several years ago.

Next up a kit by Scrapberry, I was assigned her as a designer at PDP, but she has left, so I don't have a link to the kit, but it is called Hootie Cutie. I picked a photo of Tucker that I just love.

Next up is a layout I did of Cole for a theme challenge, using the Route 66 kit by Stuff to Scrap. The photos are right after he got his new truck, he was so proud.

Now is a layout of Trey and Callie, the photo is about 2 years old, and I can't believe how grown up they are. I used a kit by Polka Dot Pixels call Chocolate Truffles. I did the layout for a word challenge at PDP.

And my last layout for tonight is one I did for a template challenge at PDP and I used Sir Scrapalot's kit Busting Out All Over, one of my favorite kits. The photos are Callie when we were building the house. The day they installed the tub, she had to lay in it. She is a little bit crazy.

It's going to be a busy week, but hopefully I'll be back later to post some more layouts. But in the mean time head over to Polka Dot Plum and pick up Victoria's new kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!