Monday, June 28, 2010

Let's Go Again

I can't believe June is almost over, I've been swamped this month and it is driving me crazy. For those that know me, a messy desk is pretty much a standard for me, but it got so bad that I was going a little nuts, and my boss was laughing at me...now that wasn't' nice at all. But I worked Saturday and Sunday and got it slightly under control, plus I made Sharla help (she grumbled but she put together a a bookcase and a storage unit for me). Now hopefully I won't have to spend so much time looking for stuff on my desk and I'll have more time to blog, well I can hope. Today I'm going to show you a new kit by Digi Designs by Nicole called Let's Go Again. This kit is fabulous and fun, whether you use it for Disney vacation pictures, pictures of fireworks or just your kids having fun, you won't be disappointed.

I did a layout using a picture I took a couple of years ago. Sharla and I were out looking for "penny pumpers" for those not raised around here, those are old fashioned oil wells, some people call them "grasshoppers". We came across these barrel cars and they really stood out to me. I thought the colors worked so well with the kit.

I've barely touched the great things in this kit so make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Let's Go Again. It is on sale this week for 30% off as well as her two other Disney kits Pretty Princess and Dreamin'. Also if you use the code LGAcardstocks you will get the cardstock pack for free. And last but not least Nicole has a freebie on her Blog. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with more to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!