Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stars & Stripes / Canada Eh?

Happy Wednesday all, I'm here to show you two new kits by Scrappin' Daisies Designs called Stars & Stripes and Canada Eh?, so you can celebrate Independence Day in both the US and Canada. I love both of these kits, Stars & Stripes has a rustic country feel and is really bright and cheery.

My first layout is Sharla taken right before the fireworks a couple of years ago. I think this may have been one of the last years we went out and saw fireworks, because Cooper gets so scared, we now stay home and try to help him threw the night.

My second layout is Cole at his Pass and Review this year. He is the commander of the Color Guard, and I'm very proud of him. Of course on the other hand, I noticed that they have given him a sword...I'm not sure this is a good thing (hehehe).

Next up is a layout made with Canada Eh?. It has some great elements to fit Canada, but I'm not from Canada, so I had to adapt. This is a photo of a friend's son who does roller hockey. I needed some hockey pics so Sharla and I went to one of his games. It was lots of fun to watch.

The next layout is Cooper. I loved all the reds in the kit, so I decided to do a layout that would highlight them, and I just had to use the maple syrup element.

You should head over to Brownie Scraps this week and pick up Stars & Stripes and Canada Eh? this week because they are on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!