Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Man's Meaning & Sun Kissed

Hi all, I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day, I know I had a great one. Since my work schedule is Monday and Tuesday off, my holiday was actually Sunday. Sharla and I had a great time running errand together. With our current schedules it is hard to do that now. But enough about that boring stuff, I have exciting news, well exciting for me. I applied for and was accepted onto Victoria Feemster's creative team. She is a great designer and I love her stuff.

She has a couple of new kits releasing this week at Polka Dot Plum. The first two are part of the Plum Pickins and they are called Sun Kissed Mini and Sun Kissed Solids and they are so pretty. Great colors and cute elements. My layout is of Callie, Cole and Mecca on Mother's Day. I asked Mecca afterwards if she ever thought she would be the short one in the family, and she said no, she was always the tall one. Cole is growing straight up!!!!

The second kit she is releasing is called A Man's Meaning and is a great men's kit. It is packed with all kinds of "manly" elements. And free with purchase 6/2 - 6/16 is a template pack called Write Down The Middle. I used both to create a layout called World's Greatest Dad. I still miss him.

So head over to Polka Dot Plum and pickup one or all of these kits. They are great! I will be back soon to post some more...I know I said that last week, but I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!