Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Joyful Summer & Freebie

I hope you're having A Joyful Summer, ok so maybe I'm here to tell you about a new kit by Digi Designs by Nicole. It is a bright fun kit for those summer pictures playing at the water park, in the sprinkler or kiddie pool, or just hanging in the sand box. I love the colors and all of the fun elements in this kit. And I've already used some of the elements on other layouts.

I only did one layout, because it has been very busy both at work and home, but I love it. It is Cole taken several years ago at Malcolm's pool. He was having a great time posing for the camera, in fact we even made a short video that I've got to figure out how to post (he'll hate it...hehehe). And I love the bright yellow alpha that comes with the kit.

I also want to tell you about a great sale that Nicole is having, it works out to 50% off, who could ask for a better deal. You spend $30 and get 15 kits. The flier below is linked and gives all the details.

And last but not least is my freebie for you. I used the cute alpha and some elements and I hope you like it. Also make sure you head over to Nicole's Blog so you can pick of the freebies offered by her other CT members.

Make sure to come back and visit again soon.

4 comments:

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!