Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Garden Revamped

Good Thursday morning all...it smells like rain outside and I hope it does rain, we could use it. I'm going to show you a kit today called Summer Garden Revamped and it coordinating Cardstock by Flower Scraps. This kit is bright and cheerful and full of fun things like daisies and ladybugs. I really love it.

My first layout is Callie from a couple...ok maybe twenty years ago...oh my did I just say Callie and twenty years ago...how did that happen. She is riding on Tom's back, but I cut him out of the picture (hehehe) and she is wearing a straw hat. She could always rock a hat, and still can. I loved the denim pocket in the kit and loved the idea of stuffing it.

My second layout is Zoey after being groomed. She looks so cute, but she really doesn't like her picture taken. If you don't get a good one on shot one or two, then it is all over because she will walk away. I really love the country feel to the papers in this kit, but they are also versatile enough to be used for so many different types of layouts.

You should head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Summer Garden Revamped and Summer Garden Cardstock soon because it is perfect for summer photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!