Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Little Trouble

No I'm not talking about the dogs, although they could definitely be called trouble. No Little Trouble is a bright fun kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs that is perfect for layouts of your little troublemakers.

The first layout was taken a few years ago and is Sharla, Trey and Cole. They all look so young, even Sharla (hehehe, she is going to slap me). I love the combination of lime green, orange and deep teal, and those colors worked perfectly with this photo.

My second layout shows how much the boys have grown, it is Trey and Cole take two years ago. It still amazes me that they have grown up so fast...I know it has been years, but it doesn't seem like it. I love the circle element, it is made of "man tape". Man tape is what used to call duct tape.

So you should head over to Brownie Scraps and pick up Little Trouble this week while it is on sale for 35% off. And make sure to come back later because I have more to show you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!