Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daddy's Hands

Ok, can I just say I'm not a fan of Father's Day any more. It just makes me miss my dad way too much!!!! He really was on my mind, so I decide I needed to scrap about him. You'll see a couple of layouts with him in them over the next week or so, but I'm going to start by showing you a kit by Gettin' Scrappy with Britt and Sexy and Hot Mama Scrapper called Daddy's Hands. It is a kit perfect for those "manly" layouts.

My first one is of Daddy, and the journaling reads "My dad did not die a rich man, but he gave me some priceless gifts. Among them are a strong work ethic, a wicked sense of humor and a stubborn will that rivals a mule. All have served me well so far in life." It has been over three years and I still miss him.

On my second layout, I decide to go with an older picture of Tom with Trey, Callie and Cole....ok it is more than a few years old. I loved all the little tools in the kit and wanted to use them, so I created the word art title so they would work on the layout.

So make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap soon and pick up Daddy's Hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!