Friday, May 28, 2010

Someone's in the Kitchen & Freebie

And it's not me....just kidding. I'm here today to show you a great new kit by Scraps by Andrea called Someone’s In The Kitchen and it is just so cute. It is a fun cooking/kitchen themed kit geared towards both boys and girls. While it's perfect to scrap all of your baking or kitchen fun pictures, it can be used for a variety of other memories.

My first layout with it is Callie and Sharla pretending in the kitchen of the new house. We visited daily to check the process and on this day they had installed the kitchen appliances, and so Sharla whipped up dinner and gave Callie a taste. Yes I know they are weird, and yes I love them even knowing that fact. I really like all the kitchen elements like the spatula, spoon and timer, and the colors are just great.

My second layout is a picture of a cupcake tree. At the family reunion in 2007, my cousin's daughter make this tree, it has my grandparents names as well as their eleven children's names. It was just so precious and a perfect family tree. The kit has a mix of epoxy, sticker, felt and wooden elements, and I used the epoxy ones for this layout.

I also created this layout into a Quick Page for you. All you have to do is click on the the preview below and download it. I would love to hear any comments you have.

Make sure you stop by Stuff to Scrap and pick up Someone’s In The Kitchen soon. Also check out Andrea's Blog for a freebie. I hope to post tomorrow or Sunday another catch-up post, because I have more to show you, but if not I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the QP! I like the clean lines and uncluttered design. It will provide a great backdrop for my picture and journaling.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!