Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Scream

I Scream...You Scream...wait that is not what I'm here to talk about. Today I'm going to show you a new kit by Digi Designs by Nicole called I Scream. A great kit to scrap those enjoyable moments of eating ice cream. With it's pastel colors this kit works great for babies as well. As you can see from the linked preview below, it is just too fun.

Because of my schedule this week, I was only able to get one layout done with the kit, but I know I will be using it more in the future. The layout is of a $1.00 Sonic sundae...and then the aftermath...I'm not sure what happened to it...ok I know exactly what happened...I ate it!!!

Head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up I Scream this week (it is even on sale)!. And Nicole has a great freebie for you on her blog. Below is a preview of it, just click on it and it will take you to her blog so you can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!