Sunday, May 23, 2010

Aquarium Fun

No I didn't go the the Aquarium this weekend, but I have been in the past. Today I'm going to show you a new kit by Digi-Designs by Nicole called Aquarium Fun. The kit is bright and cheerful and great for all your Aquarium photos or fishing photos, and so much more.

My first layout is a set of photos taken at the Dallas World Aquarium, several years ago. There was a bench just to the side of this tank, and I sat on it a while to do some people watching. I swear every child that walked up to the tank and about 1/2 of the adults immediately said "Dory". There was another tank that had "Nemo" in it. The kids got so excited it was just great fun to watch. I love the bright colors in the kit, they really show off the photos.

My second layout is Callie and Sharla posing in front of a large mural at an Aquarium in Norfolk. It is a great place with lots of hands on exhibits as well as beautiful fish. I wish I lived closer and could visit it more often. The little fish elements are so cute and could be used for so many things.

Now you really need to head over to Digi Designs by Nicole's blog because she has a freebie up, then head over to the store and pick up Aquarium Fun (and if you hurry this week, there is still lots of sales happening).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!