Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lovin' The Forecast

Spring is here and I'm Lovin’ The Forecast, which happens to be the name of a kit by Digital Scrap Fun. Lovin’ The Forecast is a versatile kit that focuses on weather. You can use this kit rain or shine. I love the mix of blue, green and yellow in this kit, plus it has some great elements.

My first layout with the kit features some daisies I took a couple of weeks ago. Yes I know they aren't May flowers, but I loved their color with the kit's papers. Not to mention, I really wanted to use that title (so there...yeah I know real mature).

My second layout is Miss Sharla taking some pictures of local wildflowers. She hates when I make her stop and pose, but my response is just do it. She doesn't realize how many I take when she's not looking (and don't tell her...Sharla if you're reading this, just ignore it). I really love the little yellow butterfly in the kit, it is so cute.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Lovin’ The Forecast soon. And if you like the second layout you should check out the May Quick Page Exchange in their forums. I'll be submitting it as my QP for the month, and if you play then you can get it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!