Sunday, May 2, 2010

Unconditional Love and A Freebie

Isn't that something we all seek, Unconditional Love. Well I hope all of you have some Unconditional Love in your life, if not you can buy it at Stuff to Scrap, ok you can buy a kit called Unconditional Love by Scraps by Andrea. And it such a beautiful kit, she created it as her Mother's Day kit, but the colors are great for so much more.

My first layout is Cole and Mecca. The photo was taken after his Pass and Review ceremony. He is commander of the Color Guard...if you can't tell I'm very proud of him. The kit has pinks, reds, and browns, and I really like the combination. I love the red against the tan.

My second layout is of Sharla, with a photo taken at Thanksgiving. When I saw the dark brown paper, I was leery, but when I put the pinks with it, they look so good. And I love the frames in this kit, they range from the bright red one I used in the earlier layout to the very traditional frame I'm using her.

And now for your freebie. I created the second layout into a quick page for you. This image is linked, so just click it and download it.

Make sure you head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Unconditional Love soon, it will be a great addition to your stash.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!