Monday, May 17, 2010

Get Wild and Crazy

OK I know you probably think this post is about Callie and Cole...well only partially. I'm here to show you a new kit by Digi Designs by Nicole called Get Wild & Crazy. It is a mix of bright colors with a touch of black, perfect almost any type of layout. I think it is great for those older kids.

My first layout is an older kid....OK maybe I should really really old kid. It is Mr. Stan, the lead of the tech team at church. We were at a rehearsal and he was testing a couple of different headsets. He thought it was fun to wear them around until the camera came out, but luckily for me Sharla got a couple of shots of him and I thought it fit the kit perfectly. I also did this layout for Font Challenge at Stuff to Scrap, if you've not checked out the challenges there, you really should.

My second layout is the two wildest craziest kids in my life. We were at Tom's for Mother's day and I ask them to pose for some pictures, of course I got more silly, wiggly shots than normal photos. I keep thinking they'll grow out of this stage, but I'm not really sure of that fact. And I realize at 22 and soon to be 17, they aren't kids anymore, but they will always be kids to me.

Now you should head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Get Wild & Crazy soon, and remember May is their birthday month, so there are sales every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!