Friday, July 2, 2010

Trying to Catch Up - STS

Ok here is another long list of layouts I've done recently. I'm trying very hard to get caught up and hopefully not get as far behind in the future. Today I'm going to show you challenges I've done at Stuff to Scrap including the ones from "This Scrapper's Got Talent".

First is a layout I did for a motto/slogan challenge and when I saw the slogan, I immediately thought of Cole. He has always had a great imagination, and can turn just about anything (including the dog's "no chew" collars) into something fun.

Now for one I really struggled with, it was for the "This Scrapper's Got Talent" contest. The layout had to monochrome, and I love the look of them, but they are not something I really do a lot. I guess they didn't like it either because I was eliminated that week. :( The photos are from last Thanksgiving.

Another one from the same contest, different week. The challenge was to have layout that was mostly journaling, which was a real struggle for me. You could only have one photo and it could not be of someone or a pet. I'm not sure if you can read the journaling, if not ask me and I'll tell you the story.

Ok the first week of that contest, I had to do something I really dislike and that was scrap about me. And it had to have a picture of me. I started to just use the old one, but thought I'd be good (yes it was hard). I used one of Scraps by Andrea's kits called Unconditional Love which I really love.

Ok, I guess now is as good of time to show you the other entry into that contest. It was a two page layout, and I had to have ten photos. I have never done a two page layout, and rarely do I use more than two photos. So after struggling I came up with the 10 things that make me smile. I'll show you it together and then each side so you can see a little better.



Ok that's it for today, I'll be back soon with layouts I've done at PDP. I hope everyone has a safe and blessed July 4th!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!