Sunday, July 4, 2010

Let Freedom Ring

Happy 4th of July, I hope everyone has had a great Independence Day. I know it has been a nice day for me so far, but the worse part of the day hasn't arrived as of yet. I used to like fireworks, but I now have two dogs that really don't like them and one that doesn't care for them. We have to give them medication to help them. But enough of the boring stuff, I'm here to show you a new kit by Becky Young Designs called Let Freedom Ring and it is perfect for your 4th pictures.

My first layout is from 2002 and it Callie and two of her friends as we waited for the fireworks to start. They were having such a good time just being girls. I really love the colors of this kit, the reds and blues are just great.

My second layout is Cooper (the most fearful of fireworks). He is wearing his 4th of July t-shirt, and yes he likes shirts. I love the touches of black in the kit I think they make the other colors pop.

You should head over the Stuff to Scrap and pick up Let Freedom Ring, it is on sale for the next couple of day. I'll be back tomorrow with more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!