Friday, January 2, 2015

2014: A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ Finale

Well Melissa from SewBitterSweet Designs and Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts  are doing a Finale link party for those who completed at least 6 of their goals for last year. I checked and I did complete my goals for 7 of the 12 months, well I actually did 8, but didn't get November completions linked.  I think that in some ways setting goals every month, even if I don't complete them really helps me, so I plan to do it in 2015 as well.  Here are photos from the months I did complete.  So 7 out of 12 ain't bad, but hopefully this year I will get 12 out of 12.
Now here are the links for each of these.

February Goals
February Finishes
March Goals
March Finishes
April Goals
April Finishes
May Goals
May Finishes
June Goals
June Finishes
August Goals
August Finishes
September Goals
September Finishes

So that a wrap for 2014!!!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finishes! Can't wait to see what you make in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 7 out of 12 is fantastic!

    Good luck on your 2015 goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I really like how you like to use bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!