Wednesday, March 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday - Kissing Booth & Test Quilts

I'm happy to say that I've actually got a couple of items in progress.  Ok I have lots of items, but really I have three items that I can say are really in progress right now.  I was able to finish my t-shirt quilt on Monday, quilted and bound, so I was able to start piecing my Kissing Booth turning 20 quilt top on Tuesday.  I love this pattern because it goes together so quickly.  I have the center pieced...see how pretty it is


It has three borders, and one of them is pieced.  I have the pieces cut, but still have to assemble them and then cut and add the other two borders.  I also have two test quilts that I have all the fabric assembled and need to cut and start sewing.  I can't show them to you yet, but I'm sure you'll be snippets of them soon. It is going to be a busy week, but I love it!!!!  I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.


1 comment:

  1. What cute fabrics in the kissing booth. I love how it looks so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!