On Sunday I got Sharla's first t-shirt quilt loaded onto the frame. Both the top and back as well as the batting. I also wound my bobbins and loaded the thread, oiled the machine and tested my tension. I really wanted to start quilting it Sunday night, but I was tired.
Then on Monday I got it quilted. It was a much smaller quilt than the other ones I've been doing, so it went quickly...well relatively quickly. I did have some thread issues, and I'm not sure why. I think it might be going from the t-shirt material to the cotton and back. I did do loops on this one instead of the meander. Which was fun.
I also finished my Trails End quilt top on Monday. I had pieced part of the rows last week and just needed to get the last couple of rows sewn and it all put together.
Tuesday I got the quilt trimmed, and the binding cut, but that was it. I got busy doing other things and didn't even get a photo that day. On Wednesday I sewed the binding and got it pressed. I have to say I am really liking my June Tailor binding express. It does make the ironing easier.
Thursday night was a made binding night. I attached the binding to the back and the front. I do it by machine, because I hate hand work. I had already created the label last week, but screwed up on cutting it, so I had to play with it a little to make it work.
And here it is all done. Over all I've very happy with the progress I made this month doing the DaGMT. I have quilted 4 quilts and pieced two tops. And that doesn't include the ironing and organizing of fabric that I did as well.