Thursday, March 27, 2014

March Layouts for Trixie Scraps Designs

It is hard to believe the month is almost gone, time is flying these days.  Today I am going to show you layouts I made this month for Trixie Scraps Designs.  I love her kits, they always are packed with great stuff.

The first layout I did used March Templatetopia by North Meets South Studios and Sweetened With Gratitude Value Bundle. The March templates are great and such a wonderful mix, and the kit is one of my favorites.  The photo is of Tom, Mecca and the kids at Christmas.


Next up I did a layout for the word challenge on Trixie's Blog.  Since I was leading the challenge and I picked the word "Happy".  I used the kit A Life That's Good Value Bundle. I adore the colors in this kit and I use it a lot, because of that fact.  The photo is of my long arm quilter, which I have named Abby.  Quilting with her really does make me happy.


I used the same kit again for my next layout, I told you I love that kit.  This time I have a picture of Tucker laying on Sharla's quilt (the one on the long arm in the above layout...hehehe).  I love that you can get lots of different pages from the same kit.  Which is one of the reasons I love scrapping digitally.


And lastly I used Social Butterfly Value Bundle to create my last page for the month.  This kit is really fun for scrapping your social media layouts, but I really wanted it more to showcase my photo.  I pulled all the black, white and yellow papers out (and I didn't even use all that were in the bundle).  Since my photo had limited colors I wanted that to reflect in the page.  The photo is of Hollywood "posing" by my latest quilt finish.


That is it for this month, make sure you stop by Trixie Scraps Designs Store and pick up these kits.  They will be great additions to your stash.  




1 comment:

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!