Time sure flies when you're having fun, ok it flies even faster when you get old, so it is zooming for me. I can't believe it is Thursday again. But I'm on the right side of the ground, so that is definitely a positive thing. I have lots to be thankful about this week, so let's get started.
1. Pretty Fabric. Yes I know I'm a bit of a fabric hoarder, but it is so pretty, and I love to pet it. I've really tried to resist buying fabric, but every now and again I see something I just can't pass. Several weeks ago Massdrop had Allison Glass's Sunprint bundle up for grabs. I used these fabrics for my Texas quilt and just love them. She has changed this bundle just a little from the last one, and I just had to have it. I love the colors and prints so much, it is going to be hard for me to cut into these.
2. Awesome Designers. I recently volunteered to test a quilt pattern for Meadow Mist Designs. She has great patterns and is super nice. I'm going to be making new new pattern called Grande Scrappy Tiles. I've not got any blocks assemble yet, but her is a picture of hers. She is so nice that she is letting me giveaway 3 of her patterns for the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway day, so make sure you stop back her on May 6th for your chance to win them.
3. Sunglasses. I've had to wear glasses/contacts since I was in high school. For years I used only contacts, and had lots of sunglasses. Then my eye doctor recommended I move back to glasses, and I never wanted to spend the money on prescription sunglasses. But a co-worker showed me an internet site where I could order glasses/sunglasses for much less than anywhere else. So I ordered new glasses and sunglasses and I love them. It is so nice to have sunglasses again.
4. New Toys. Ok I have to say I like Massdrop, because they have some good deals. They had a Bendable Bright Light drop several weeks ago. So I got one for me and one for Sharla. Now let's just say these babies have a very bright light. The bendable neck makes it easy to adjust where the light shines. I've installed mine and will install Sharla's this weekend.
5. Spring Weather. I love spring, everything turns green, blooms, and releases pollen. Ok maybe I don't love that last one. But who doesn't love a seven day forecast where the highest temp is going to be 82 degrees. It is nice to be able to enjoy it, for however short it lasts here in Texas.
So that is my list for today. I think it is time to go sit outside and enjoy the weather. Today I am linking up with Yvonne at Quilting Jetgirl.