Ok it is time to make a list of what I want to get done during the second quarter of the 2015 Finish Along. Now to be honest I want to get a lot done, but I'm guessing that won't happen, but here is a list of what I hope to get done.
1. Sharla's Box Trot quilt. It has been waiting to be quilted forever, and I keep putting it on the list and somehow it never gets done. But hopefully it will be done this quarter.
2. My Purple Quilt. I want this one done, it has been waiting even longer than Sharla's but it was packed away for a while, so it wasn't on the list. I would like to donate this one to the Hand2Help Charity Quilt drive.
3. Memory Quilts. There are four of these and I want them done. I feel bad working on other things with them hanging over my head. But I'm so want to work on other things. I'm hoping to really be able to work on these in May and get them done.
4. Sharla's Machine Cover. She finished the piecing late in February, but I haven't had time to quilt it and sew it together for her. I love the colors and it should be a fast finish once I get it onto the machine.
5. Sharla's Flirt Quilt. I've not gotten a photo of this one, but the top is done and it needs to be quilted. It should be easy to do, once I can get it on the machine.
6. Sharla's Norway Quilt. Another one that I don't have a photo of, but the top is complete and just waiting for me.
7. Table Runner. It has been finished since December and needs to be done.
8. Callie and Beau's wedding quilt. I'm not sure when I will get the blocks back for this, but hopefully in May and if so I would love to finish it this quarter.
9. My Class One Quilt
10. Sharla's Class One Quilt
Ok that is the list, and I know I want get nearly all of that done, but if possible I would love to get them all done. I figure it is better to make a big list and fall short, than not to plan on anything and get nothing accomplished. If I am being honest I would love to get more completed, I just don't think it will be possible. Today I'm linking up with On The Windy Side.