Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday, September 2nd

First an update on Zoey, the surgery went well, but they did not find any obstruction. They did find an inflamed intestine and pancreas. They are giving her plasma to help bring her blood pressure up to normal and anti-nauseous meds and hopefully they will try to feed her tomorrow. We'll know more when that happens. We visited her in the vet's ICU today and actually got a tail wag, a lame one, but we'll take anything at this point.

Ok More about the releases yesterday. First up is Rockin It a collab by Modern June Creations and Mandy Made Digi Bits and it is available at Digi Scrapbook Mania. The kit is cool and includes guitars, drums, and lots of other music stuff. This layout is of a photo of Cole taken in 2000 when we went back to NC and rented a house at the beach. He was having such fun playing with that bucket on his head. I told him he would regret me taking the picture some day, but he just thought it was fun. I love the smile on his face.

Next is layouts done with Simply.Scraps kit called Falling For You. It is available at Gotta Pixel as of yesterday. I love the colors of this kit. I've done three layouts and I really like all of them. The first is of two friends of mine, Linda and Gail. The photo was taken at Gail's bachelorette party.

Next is Callie and Tom playing around. The kit had the cute little popsicle stick that said leaf me alone and I just immediately thought of that picture. It was a perfect fit.

My last one with this kit is Cole and Daddy making faces. It was taken the Christmas of 2006, our last Christmas with Daddy. I'm glad that the kids got to have fun with him.

Now for a few more layouts using Jewelscraps kits. You can find her kits at Enchanted Studio Scraps. The first layout is a cat that I have no clue who it is. The photo was taken at Tom and Mecca's house, and for some reason I'm thinking his name was JB, but since I don't have cats I was scrambling for a cat photo. The kit is called Meow and has lots of fun cat stuff.

The next layout is of Tucker and Cooper. I call them love bugs all the time and the kit is called Magic Woods and I love the little bug element. The kit is full of great colors that just pop on a page.

That is it for today. Tomorrow will be the release of Lemon drops and Gumdrops...a kit just full of sunshine colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!