Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday, Sept. 23rd

Yeah it's hump day...actually it has been a good week, so I don't want to wish it away. And yesterday and today have been great fall weather...unfortunately I think it will get hot again by the weekend. I'm ready for a cool morning where I can stay home and sit outside and read.

Well onto some new stuff. Scrappin Daisies Designs has a new kit releasing today called F-A-L-L into Fall and it is just perfect for this weather. Ok can a digital scrapbooking kit be perfect for weather....well this is a great kit, just full of beautiful papers and elements. And even better it is on sale this week for 50% off.

My first layout is Zoey girl taken after her last grooming. Since we had to postpone grooming because of her surgery, she is getting shaggy again. I much prefer the trimmed up girl. I love the sunflower in this kit, I can lots of uses for it.

The next layout is Callie and Mom taken Labor Day weekend 2007. I love the look on their faces. Callie was posing with everyone, and you can just see how much Mom wanted her picture taken....hehehe.

Don't forget F-A-L-L into Fall is on sale this week for 50% off.

That is it for today...more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!