Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday, Sept. 9th

Happy Dance...Happy Dance...Happy Dance...I'm doing the Happy Dance...why..because I got a job offer today. Yep, starting next Wednesday I will be back in the working world. It has been an odd time these last several months. I have missed working, but managed to keep myself busy. I think the only ones that will not be happy we me going back to work is Tucker and Cooper...they like their daytime belly rubs.

Now onto new kits being released. Today Scrappin' Daisies Design released a new kit called Rough and Tough. A great kit with 91 elements and 30 papers, as well as 2 different alphas! You can get the kit for %50 off this weekend Here.

My first layout is Cole and Jake. The kit has wonderful boy stuff and I had fun adding them to this layout. The photos are from 2005, and you can see Cole looks like a little kid...I can't believe how much he as grown.

Next is another layout of Cole. I'm not even sure where the photo was taken, but I love the mischievous look in his eyes. I'm guessing he was about 3 years old. I love that this kit has an element of dirt!!!! :)

The last layout using Rough and Tough is Sharla and Cooper. I wanted to show that the kit isn't only for boys. This is one of my favorite pictures of her and him, they were in the park across the street and I couldn't resist snapping a photo of them.

Ok I'm leaving things here for now. Later this week there should be a new release from Modern June Creations called September Song and it is a beautiful fall kit and then next week a new release from Digi Designs by Nicole called A Cherry on Top, a really fun kit.

Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!