Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday, Sept. 7th...aka Labor Day

Happy Labor Day to everyone...how did I spend it...doing nothing. Don't know why I couldn't sleep last night, but at 2:30 in the morning I was still reading, couldn't seem to drop off. So it has been a slow day for us. Add to that we're still watching Zoey closely, we didn't want to do much. She is perkier, but still not eating great. We start her on a steroid tomorrow that hopefully will help.

Now for layouts...First are three layouts done with 3 Dog Designs new kit called My Little Cowgirl and is full fun cowgirl stuff. I know being a native Texan, you'd expect me to have all kinds of cowgirl pictures, but I'm a city girl. I did find one of Callie and I think it came out great. An Callie is definitely a girl with an attitude (hehehe).

Next I used the elements to show something a little different. All the photos were taken last year on Thanksgiving day. I wanted to use the fence element because I just thought it was cute.

The last layout show some of the great papers, and also shows the kit doesn't have to just be girlie. I found pictures of Tucker and Cooper on the couch and the idea just popped into my head. Aren't they just precious. The kit is available at DigiTop 3 and you should check on all of her great kits.

Now for a layout I did of Cole's birthday in 2008. It was fun getting him with the silly string. I did the layout for a speed scrap and used a kit by Digi Designs by Nicole called Gone Fishin'. I love the colors of this kit, I'm really into the fall colors right now.

Next is a layout I did for a color challenge at Stuff to Scrap. You had to use blue, green and orange, all very popular colors. I used a collab kit called Kites and Bikes by Nibble Scribbles and Scrappy Cocoa. The photo is of Daddy holding Cole while Cole at ribs. I'm not sure who got messier, but I know that day Cole developed a love of ribs that is still with him today.

Lastly today is one I did for Simply.Scraps using her kits Diva-ish and Staying in Shape vol. 2. The photo is Callie, of course, one of the most beautiful people I know

That is it for today, but I know that Scrappin' Daisies Designs is coming out with a very cute boy kit this week called Rough and Tough. I've done three layouts with it already, very cool greens, blues and browns. So come back later and see what I've done. Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!