Saturday, July 4, 2015

Winner Winner

I'm so sorry I was supposed to do this yesterday, but I had the day off and I was a very very bad girl. I slept until 10, something I never do anymore. Then I watched movies, did minor house cleaning, and just vegged the day away.  I didn't even sit down at my computer to read my blogs. It was a simply marvelous day!!!!

But today I've been up since 7:15, and I've got lots to do including announcing the winner of the Sea Star pattern by Meadow Mist Designs.




I had 56 comments and I used random.org to pick a number for me and it picked the luck number 37. Well it was lucky for one person.

Now I used excel to help me number the comments and it showed number 37 to be Liz Horgan. I have emailed her and will be sending her the pattern shortly.


UPDATE: Liz won the pattern on a different site and asked me to pick another winner. So back to the random number generator for #14

So the winner is now Alexis Borsboom. I've sent her an email and will be sending her the pattern shortly.



Now if you love the pattern and weren't lucky number 37, Cheryl has it on sale through July 11th for an awesome price of $6.00.  I can say honestly her patterns a very well written and easy to follow, so you won't be disappointed.  Here are the links to the pattern...Etsy (Here), Craftsy (Here) or Payhip (Here).

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a pleasantly relaxing day! I waited till the announcement, but now I need to go buy that pattern, as I like it so much. I'm doing a quilt retreat later this month, and I'm thinking I might like to work on it there. I joined Cheryl's Midnight Mystery quilt-a-long on your mention of it. Blogged about it yesterday, and linked back to you as well as Cheryl.

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need days like that every now and then. Congrats to Liz, the winner!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!