Sunday, July 5, 2015

2015 Finish Along - Q2 Finishes

I have to say quarter 2 sucked.  I could give lots of excuses, but more than anything, I just didn't work on the things on my list.  New projects appeared and I was busy with lots of other things.

I had ten items on my list and I only got one of them done.  I did finish one of the memory quilts. I can't really show it to you, because they are a surprise.  Well they know I'm making them they just don't know what they look like.  But here is the back of the one I completed.




Now I did get other things done, they just weren't on my original list.  I completed all my bee blocks on time...whoo hoo.  I finished Grande Scrappy Tiles. I got more cross blocks done.  I wish I had gotten more done, but life happens.


I'm linking up my one small finish with Adrianne at On The Windy Side. I hope to do better next quarter, but we will have to see. I can say this, I'm not pushing myself as hard, because I want to enjoy the process more than just complete things.

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

4 comments:

  1. I hear you, I want to enjoy my sewing too and lately it just seems like its not fun, more like work to get all the things I need to do done....Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only finished one thing this quarter too, one more finish is well worth celebrating, good for you. I love your quilting and I hope that the quilt is well received. I'm helping Adrianne with the FAL and I am to say that I am visiting as part of the 2015 FAL Cheerleading Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't beat yourself up. Punctuality in bee blocks and finishes of any kind - no matter how many - are always to be celebrated. As you say, enjoying the process is the main goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One finish = one item not in the UFO list, so I think that is great progress.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!