1. Bee Blocks. It was down to the wire, but they are done and in the mail. The 5 pointed star was harder than I was thinking and the Busy block turned out to be much easier. I think it is funny that they turned out just opposite of how I expected. But here are my blocks. The star and nine patch are for the Stash Bee and the Busy block is for the Bee Hive Bee. I'm excited because I'm queen of my hive for Stash Bee in August.
2. Finish Test Quilt. I have not finished it, but I'm pretty close. In fact if all goes well it will be finished this weekend. I've enjoyed it, and I think it is going to look pretty cool when it is complete. Unfortunately I can't show you any of my progress photos, because it is still a secret.
3. Cut Fabric for Midnight Mystery QAL. Both Sharla's and my fabrics are cut and in tubs just waiting for the next set of instructions. I am very anxious to get started sewing on this one. I really would have loved to have that first set of instructions a couple of weeks ago. Yes I realize I'm impatient, but hey it is my only character flaw...ha!
4. Complete Blocks for Turning 20 BOM. I'm keeping up with this one really well. We get a new set of instructions every 2 weeks and have to make a 12" and 6" block with those instructions. I'm using Miss Kate fabrics by Bonnie and Camille and so far I'm loving them. Here is the first set of blocks. My second set of blocks needs to be ironed, but I will try and show them to ya'll later.
5. Memory Quilts. I made no progress on these this month. I am trying to come up with a new strategy to help push me along with these.
So it could have been better, but between dealing with the heat and sadness, this was just a so so month. I'm happy with what I got accomplished, and I'm hoping to get even more done next month. Today I'm linking up with Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts and Melissa of Sew BitterSweet Designs.