Saturday, August 4, 2012

Trixie Scraps Stars Summer On The Boardwalk Blog Hop

Hi everyone, I hope you're here because you've found me during the blog hop. If not then jump on the train here (hehehe). I am SO excited to be a part of the Trixie Scraps Stars Blog Hop! You should have arrived from Stacy's blog Stacy’s Scraps and your next stop will be Jackie's blog Living Life Simply. If you get lost be sure to head back to your Map of the Stars at Trixie Scraps blog-hop post.

This month we all created little freebies with Summer On The Boardwalk. I love this kit because the colors just scream summer, not to mention the wonderful elements. Just look at the linked preview below.


Here's a layout I did using the kit. It features one of my favorite things...family. Nothing better than getting together with family during the summer.


I created a page starter for you using the above layout. So simply click on the preview to download.

Once you've downloaded my freebie, make sure you head over to Jackie's blog Living Life Simply. And if you get lost be sure to head back to your Map of the Stars at Trixie Scraps blog-hop post.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the page starter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!