Friday, August 3, 2012

August Templatetopia

Hi all, I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer, me not so good, mom is still in the hospital. We have good days and bad days, but as long as she is hanging in there it is a good day!!! Today I'm going to show you a layout I made with August Templatetopia by North Meets South Studios (aka Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Connie Prince). If you have never gotten a templatetopia pack you really should, you get 16 templates for $3.99, which is a savings of 75%. Here is the linked preview of templates.

I used the kit Change Your Fate as well. I love that kit, the colors are simply wonderful. The photo is my niece doing the "mud run", that girl is something else!!!!

Make sure you head over to Trixie Scraps Design Store and pick up August Templatetopia and come back tomorrow there and you just might find a freebie (hehehe)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!