Friday, August 31, 2012

September Templatetopia

Can you believe it is almost September, I can't believe how fast time is flying these days. Today I'm going to show you the layout I created using North Meets South Studios (aka Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Connie Prince) September Templatetopia. It is a great mix of templates this month, with some really cool blended ones. Just look at the linked preview.

I used Rescue Me for my kit and did photos of Tucker. I love blended photos, but can never get them to look right, unless I use a wonderful template like in this set.

Make sure you head over to one of Trixie Scrap's stores and pick up September Templatetopia. For the month of September only it is $3.99 for 16 templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!