Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy Homebody

Ok I admit it, I am a happy homebody. I would be content to stay there for days on end, but it seems like I never get to spend as much time at home as I would like. But that is not why I'm here today, nope I'm going to show you the layout I made with Happy Homebody by North Meets South Studios (aka Trixie Scraps Designs and Designs by Connie Prince). It is a fun kit perfect for scrapping your moving photos, your neighborhood, or just about anything. Just look at the linked preview to see all the goodies.

I scrapped some of the photos we took while building the house. I focused on some of the ones with Callie in them. I think she was as excited as we were about the house, and she had a grand time walking through it as it was built. I really love the colors in this kit, because they are a nice mix that go with almost everything. And the elements are just too cute.

Make sure you head over to Trixie Scraps Design Store soon because Happy Homebody is on sale right now for 30% off!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!