Monday, August 13, 2012

Apples for Teachers and Rise To It

Before I show you the goodies for today, I really want to say thank you to all my friends and family who have kept me in their thoughts and prayers during this tough time. Your love and support has made this process bearable.

Now on to more happier topics. Today I am going to show you layouts I made with Trixie Scraps Designs two newest kits. The first is Apples for Teachers and it is $1.00 per piece until tomorrow. It is her GGI pieces at Gotta Pixel. I love the colors and the mix of elements. And in her trademark style you could use the kit for all kinds of layouts. Here is a preview of the so you can some of the goodies, and it is linked to her store.
And here is the layout I made using a photo of Ms. Callie. She may be more grown up, but she still has the same smile!!! I love the word arts that came with this kit!!!!

Next up is her GAB pieces at Scrapbook Bytes called Rise To It. Now I love the colors of this one, and it is just paced with great stuff including lots of flowers and ya'll know I love flowers. Here is the preview of the elements, and it is linked to her store.

The photo on this one is Callie and her beau Beau. I will say I'm impressed with him. He came up with her to support her during mom's viewing and service and that is just what he did. He got a trial by fire, in he had to meet everyone all at once, but he stayed by her side and I was impressed. Of course, he is no dummy, he know a prize when he sees one. Sharla got this photo after the service, I loved that they could still laugh, because laughter makes everything easier.

Make sure you head over and pick up the pieces to Apples for Teachers and Rise To It soon, because the special prices won't last long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!