Thursday, August 26, 2010

What's Happening

So do you have anything interesting going on in your scrap world these days? Well I know of a couple of exciting things. First Scraps by Andrea is having a sale...a really nice one (40% off). Her flier below is linked to her store, so click on it and go shopping.

Also if you've not signed up for Scrapzilla before now you really should. It is happening over at Polka Dot Plum and there are some great prizes being offered. All you have to do to register is to send an email to the address listed on the ad below.. And if you have not signed up with Polka Dot Plum before when you do, tell them that tomosia recommended you to them (that's me....hehehe). Here is a list of the prizes...

1st place:
Bamboo Craft Tablet from Wacom
Art Rage Studio Pro
1 year free Mozy Home Unlimited Account
$25 gift certificate to Persnickety Prints
Green Bulb Gang - Gold Membership Package - Good for 30 Day Membership
Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 digital scrapbooking software + mega expansion bonus pack called "Life Is Beautiful"
$25 gift certificate to Polka Dot Plum

2nd place:
Art Rage Studio
1 year free Mozy Home Unlimited Account
$10 gift certificate to Persnickety Prints
My Memories Suite Software Package
$15 gift certificate to Polka Dot Plum

3rd place:
1 year free Mozy Home Unlimited Account
$5 gift certificate to Persnickety Prints
FontDiner.Com Font Set of your choice
$10 gift certificate to Polka Dot Plum

Individual Weekly Winners: Gift Certificate from a Polka Dot Plum Designer


That's all I've got for today. I still have a backlog of layouts to show you, but I'm just not in the mood. It has been a sad week, the world lost a real gem this week and she will be missed. So I'm going keep it short and simple today. I'm sure I'll be back and raring to go by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!