Friday, August 13, 2010

Anna Mae's Closet

No, I've not raided an aunt's closet, I'm here to tell you about a wonderful new kit by Scraps of Ellay and it is called Anna Mae’s Closet and it has a matching Cardstock pack as well. This kit is just too much fun, great colors and wonderful elements and it just screams girlie!!!!

My first layout is not a dress up layout, but I loved the colors so much I found my self wanting to use the kit for everything. I did this layout for the Motto challenge in the Stuff to Scrap forum. The motto this month is "Don't Leave Home Without It", so of course what do I always try to carry with me...at least one camera...bet you thought it was going to be a credit card...ha fooled ya.

My second layout is a picture of Callie and it fits the kit to a tee. She loved her dress up kit and played with it often. As you can see, even back then she had style, she had grace, she was one of a kind!!!! Today she is more beautiful, but no less stylish.

If you have little girls or grand girls, and even if you don't, head over to Stuff to Scrap and pick up Anna Mae’s Closet and Anna Mae’s Closet Cardstock soon, because you will have such fun using it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!!!!!